Here comes another round of updates on our file upload site, the increasingly popular Filetrip.net. After last week’s updates some suggestions were taken into consideration and we have made the site even better by bringing you the following changes:
- Video playback now resumes where you left off. If you were watching a video and got interrupted (eg. the accidental tab closing accident) the position in the video is remembered, so you can resume watching where you left off.
- Latest videos page is now much improved. You can sort the videos by popularity, recent, alphabetical order and can run a search too.
- iOS 6 devices can now upload files to Filetrip! If you’ve got a photo or a video you want to share, just open up Filetrip’s homepage and use the upload button.
- The sponsored downloader no longer comes by default when you download a file from one of our categories. This was obviously annoying everyone so instead, you get big obvious buttons when downloading something. You can choose between automatic or manual downloads so no confusion is made.
- A lot of ad banners have been removed across the site since they weren’t all that efficient.
We also received a good number of suggestions, so here is the list of features that will probably be supported in the future:
– Uploading files via FTP, this feature is already in beta stages and some members are already using it.
– Support for comments on uploaded files such as videos, photos, audio and all
– Creating photo/video galleries from uploaded files
– Uploading multiple files at once, which is obviously required for creating galleries
– Possibility of sharing your uploaded files by allowing other users to view your uploaded files
– iOS and Android apps for accessing your files, playing your videos/audio/photos, and uploading new files
– Translation of the site to other languages
If you have any more suggestions feel free to comment in this thread!
Use Filetrip for your file uploads