huiminghao has updated nesDS, the feature-rich Nintendo Entertainment System emulator for the DS/DSi to version 1.3a. Check the change log below for a list of what’s been added to this edition. More information about this homebrew can be found at the project’s page, the nesDS wiki, and the discussion link below.
- alpha blend fixed. touch the current menu item to hide menu.
- cheat list bug fixed. fix the flicking of cheat list.
- all saving flushed.
- Sound update, the volume = sin(original * pi / 2) ^ 0.7, like a linear to log conversion.
- Load and save slot number merged to one.
- nsf play supported, use to select song, use to play/stop, use ‘debug’ menu to see the details.