Dwedit has updated pocketNES, the Nintendo Entertainment System emulator for the GBA, to version 10/04/12. See below for features and the change log, and be sure to visit the project page for more information.
- Seamless sound, no more crackling on square wave channels.
- Correct frequency sweeps and triangle wave volume.
- Completely automatic speedhacks that just work, so there’s no menu for them anymore.
- FAST. Turn off VSYNC and watch the games zoom.
- Many parts are are more accurate than before.
- Working Savestates
- Fixed many bugs
- DMC IRQs! Play Fire Hawk and Mig 29 Soviet Fighter!
- Dendy mode
Broken: (These were in the previous branch, but have not yet been reprogrammed)
* Mapper #9, #17, #33, #40, #64, 73, #105 3
- 9-30-2012 Fixed crash bugs, and the other crash bug on 10-4-2012