GBAtemp member NightFox has updated Spirits DS, the homebrew game based on the 1987 platformer Spirits, to its final version. See what’s been added to this edition in the change log, and for more information please check out the project’s page linked below.
- Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to “Another World” from GBAtemp forums).
- Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
- New graphics for the map in remake mode.
- Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
- Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
- Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
- English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
- New game icon.